Even though many of the greetings cards you find in stores are well-designed, cute and amusing – there’s no escaping the fact that there are only a finite number of designs, not to mention the messages inside of them not quite being the one that you want to convey (even with the facility to write your own!) As a way of getting around this, many people have turned to crafting their own cards to better personalise them - and an effective way of designing your own cards is by using a custom rubber stamp. Simple to use and able to be cleaned after their use – stamping can create a perfect image in no time at all! Their cost-effectiveness, accessibility and reuse, makes it easy to see why stamping is a popular method to make personalised gifts with, amongst the crafting community.
Let’s have a look at why cards and gifts mean so much more when they’ve been personalised for the recipient in mind;
1. Shows the thought and time you’ve put into creating the gift – I’m sure you’ve heard the term ‘it’s the thought that counts’ – this is something that is literally true when you give someone a personalised gift! It will show that you’ve taken time out of your life to create something and really invested some thought in the recipient.
2. A gift they’ll cherish - A personalised gift is often viewed as ‘keepsake’ – and unlike a ‘generic’ gift (which can be easily forgotten about) something that is bespoke will be cherished. The fact that they’ve been personalised will always place a memory in their mind and they’ll always remember who gave it to them!
3. Defines your relationship – With it being hard to choose a card that means something between you both, with a personalised card you are able to design something that perfectly sums up your relationship and why they mean so much to you. What better way to do that than with a custom rubber stamp that is able to impress an image that means something between the pair of you?
4. Suitable for everyone – Let’s be honest here – choosing a card or gift for someone can be extremely difficult at times; even if you are able to avoid the stressful queues at your local shopping centre, choosing a gift online can also be tricky! It’s doubly difficult if you factor in the various ages and genders that you may need to buy for – with a personalised gift you can make it personal to the person, not just to their age or gender etc.
5. Nobody else will have got the same gift – I’m sure you’ve been there, or at least had the thought in the back of your mind; what if someone else gets the same card or gift? Nightmare. There is absolutely no worry however, if you design and make your own card that somebody will get the same one – as we know, there are only a finite number of cards in stores – and only a finite number of stores! You card or gift will be utterly unique, which can only be appreciated by the recipient!
We’re delighted to be able to bring you a number of bespoke gifts – including custom rubber stamps that offer a more personalised touch to any cards that you may send out. Aside from our personalised stamps, we also make a wide range of bespoke gifts – from mirrors to jewellery, to clocks to tea holders! If you have any questions about our products and services, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01642 244 422 or e-mail email@example.com
No comments yet...