Despite the belief that online advertising and marketing is the be all and end all for businesses, brands or individuals to get their message out there, there is still room for creative, physical thinking. Offering a fantastic way in which to promote yourself throughout 2017 and beyond, stickers offer an ideal, fun advert – simply because they can be stuck almost anywhere!
Here at Zap Creatives we are able to offer a custom sticker printing UK service for you to design and make whatever you need to promote your services. We are your friendly online manufacturing portal that offers quality, custom-made promotional products aimed at creative individuals, businesses and organisations who simply love making things. Our unique range of products can be customised with any design that you can think of! Even if you can’t find the type of product you need amongst our range, contact us and we will be able to work on a fully-bespoke job to suit whatever your needs may be.
Promoting your brand by using stickers
You’re likely to see stickers with logos adorned on them everywhere you go; they can be thought of as small advertisements that give anyone passing, the chance to take notice and keep whatever the sticker is portraying in mind. Ultimately, they offer a cost-effective and somewhat quirky way in getting a message across.
If you’re interested in creating your own stickers for your brand or cause, here are a few tips on designing, producing and distributing the trendiest stickers this year:
- Working out your aims. First and foremost, you will need to decide what goal you’d like to achieve with your stickers. In promotional terms, stickers can showcase a website, offer information and discounts or just simply be used as decoration. Whatever you want to use your stickers for, ensure that you keep your intentions in mind when you are creating your design – not just in terms of the artwork, but also the size, shape and the amount of custom stickers you need to achieve what you need to.
- The importance of short, attractive messages. Whilst it may be tempting to place in as much text as you can to try and promote yourself, less is always more when it comes to setting a memorable advert. Remember that you’re trying to convey a useful message that will be instantly identifiable with your brand. Also, it’s worthy to note that your design has to fit within stickers of potentially varying sizes, so if you can produce something with an attractive logo, a snappy, short slogan and a call-to-action (a contact address for them to go to) then this is a great way to promote yourself.
- Add value to the stickers. The best promotional items are the ones that can be used time-and-time again and thus, keeping your advert constantly on display. If you can give the recipients of your stickers reason to use them – you could incorporate a message for them to use, or leave an area for them to write on, to act as a reminder etc – then this will help to keep your brand visible.
- Choosing the right size and shape. As we know, stickers are available in all shapes and sizes – from round and square stickers to stickers that are cut into a completely customised shape. Think about the shape in which your design would best look – for example, if your sticker is designed to fit around a round object, then a round sticker will be able to wrap around and provide a constant, visible advert for your cause.
- Being innovative with distribution. Once you’ve got your ideal stickers printed up – do you know what you’re going to doing with them next? Distribution is the last, crucial aspect of your advertising campaign and sticking them in the right places, or giving them to the right people will be key. Think about how your stickers can make the most impact and where.
Zap’s range of custom stickers
At Zap! Creatives, as part of our custom sticker printing UK service, we have a range of digitally printed stickers that are available in 3 different sizes. We use waterproof ink in all our sticker products, which ensures a long life in both indoor and outdoor environments. Our range of custom stickers includes:
- Custom shaped stickers that are able to cut with many edges in varying sizes – perfect for any design you want to cut around. To ensure precision cutting, this type of sticker is laser cut, ensuring that the finished product will be perfect to show off the shape of your design.
- Coming in shapes that have been cut to be square or round, our pre-set shaped stickers allows for the design to simply sit inside the sticker. This will be perfect if your design relies on a backing colour etc.
- Offering the perfect balance between custom-shaped and ‘normal-shaped’ stickers, the design of a kiss-cut sticker sees only the top layer of the sticker cut into shape. This means that when the sticker is peeled away, it will leave the backing material and an empty shape behind. This method of cutting simply makes it much easier to pull the sticker from its backing.
- Maybe you want to present multiple designs on a sheet to offer more choice? Then our kiss-cut sticker sheets will be ideal for those who may have many designs in mind and want to share them with many people.
- If you’re looking to sell your designs, or simply want to be organised – you can order your stickers displaying your designs from us in pre-packaged sticker packs. The packs house the stickers inside a cellophane packet, which can be sealed with your own custom-branded topper.
Choose Zap! for custom sticker printing UK
No matter who you are or what you’re promoting – whether you’re a small business looking to promote your services, or an artist wanting to sell some of your designs, here at Zap! we are dedicated to providing the best possible service to all our customers.
If you would like further information on our custom sticker printing UK service, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01642 244422 or alternatively e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org