1. Customer Name - Anna
2. Company Name - Custom Made
3. Country of Residence - UK
4. Favourite flavour of ice cream? - Bubblegum (I have only eaten it in Croatia, never seen it in the UK *sob*)
5. Tell us about your self / work / style - I run a company called Custom Made making jewellery and textile accessories. We use lots of big patterns and bright colours. That’s where Zap help me out, with the bright colours!
6. Where can we find your work? - We sell via our online shop www.custommadeuk.com and have around 35 stockists worldwide.
7. How long have you been a customer of Zap! Creatives? - Around 4 years.
8. What is your favourite Zap! service? - We sell lots of jewellery made from laser cut acrylic so I use them all the time. I love sending a sketch to the guys and receiving a parcel with the cut shapes ready to make up in our studio.
9. How do you rate Zap! on the following (1 being poor, 5 being awesome!) -
Customer Service - 5
Reliability - 5
Quality of products & services - 5
Range of products & services - 5
Bike riding skills - Not sure, but judging by the rest of the skills above I’m going to go with awesome!
10. If you were on an island and could only take 3 things, what would you take? - a sleeping bag, one of those massive jars of nutella and some binoculars