With a little creativity and laser cutting in the UK, your special day can be tailor-made so it’s exactly as you want it. From the initial proposal to the big day itself, beauty is very often found in the tiniest, most intricate details... Here are some ideas for wedding accessories to make your journey down the aisle and beyond much more unique and special!
Bespoke Wedding Accessory Ideas You & Your Guests Will Love
• A memorable proposal – Have a message or the date of your proposal engraved into an engagement ring box, or why not go a step further and custom design the box itself? A “living hinge” (a laser cut pattern that allows hardwoods and other non-flexible material to bend with ease) is sometimes used to create boxes with laser cutters. When you get down on one knee to pop the question, we’re sure there’ll be no hesitation on their behalf!
• Gorgeous invites – Wedding invites needn’t be just paper. Why not have beautiful wooden “save the date” invitations instead, engraved with your own design? You could attach small magnets to the other side of your wooden invites so that guests can stick them to their fridges to be reminded of your big date. Alternatively, get crafty and mix both card and custom charms together for beautiful wedding invitations! This could be achieved with ribbon or strong craft glue.
• A perfect morning – As we said earlier, it’s the tiniest of details that can often make you smile! Wall décor, or cute accessories such as bespoke coasters that have a personalised message for the bride (or groom) to-be to read when they wake up can make all the difference!
• Personalised wear – We create lots of beautiful bespoke charms for our customers using state-of-the-art technology, which can then be made into hair clips, bracelets, necklaces and more! Unique jewellery for the bride and bridesmaids, and custom cufflinks for the groom, would be a great way to liven up traditional wedding wear (and they’re ideal to keep as mementos afterwards too!).
• Making it quirky – To make your day even more enjoyable for guests (no matter their age!) why not surprise them at the reception with a few gorgeous, custom-designed gifts on their table? For example, a printed, laser-cut puzzle with a message from the bride and groom to say ‘thank you’ for coming! It won’t just be a great conversation starter, but a lovely way to celebrate your day. Quirky acrylic cake toppers are another idea!
Contact Zap! For Laser Cutting In The UK
If you would like to find out more about Zap! Creatives fantastic laser cutting in the UK services for your wedding or business, don’t hesitate to get in touch! Whatever your idea, we’ll do our best to facilitate it! Call +44(0)1642 244422 or email email@example.com today!
No comments yet...